4 x 1 oz bottles: Wheatgrass, Ginger Root, Lemons, Cranberries, Ascorbic Acid
Size: 4 Ounces
Take a shot of wheatgrass and be sure to swish it in your mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing. Then take a shot of ginger, then lemon and then cranberry - in that order.
- Like a home run for your health!
- Wheatgrass – has Vitamin A, C, E, iron, calcium, magnesium and amino acids
- Ginger Root – is high in gingerol and contains more potassium than a banana
- Lemons – good source of Vitamin C, which aids the immune system. Lemons are also rich in bioflavonoids and are a natural diuretic
- Cranberries - often referred to as a superfood, they're high in Vitamin K and low in calories