Carrots, Apple Juice, Beets, Cucumbers, Celery, Distilled Water, Spinach, Kale, Ginger, Lemons
Size: 15.2 Ounces
- Full of Vitamin A, this vegetable juice can easily be taken on vacation
- Carrots – contain antioxidants and Vitamin A which is good for vision
- Apple Juice - is 88% water and apples are rich in plant compounds; full of vitamins B and C, which are great for the immune system and cell metabolism. Also has soluble fiber pectin
- Beets - a great source of nutrients like fiber, folate and Vitamin C
- Cucumbers – high in nutrients and low in calories, cucumbers also contain antioxidants and act as a diuretic
- Celery - a rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients. It's rich in Vitamin K and is mainly water, which makes it a good source of dietary fiber
- Distilled Water - water that's purified through distillation where water is boiled until it becomes steam and then cooled back down. This process eliminates contaminants
- Spinach - a low-calorie leafy green loaded with nutrients. It's a great source of iron, dietary magnesium
- Kale – contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium and Vitamin K. Also a good source of Vitamin C and iron. It’s full of phosphorous, magnesium and potassium, which are important for energy production and cell metabolism.
- Ginger - is high in gingerol and contains more potassium than a banana
- Lemons - good source of Vitamin C, which aids the immune system. Lemons are also rich in bioflavonoids and are a natural diuretic.