Cucumbers, Celery, Spinach, Kale, Lemons
Size: 15.2 Ounces
- An oldie and a goodie with all the greens you need
- Cucumbers – high in nutrients and low in calories, cucumbers also contain antioxidants and act as a diuretic
- Celery - a rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients. It's rich in Vitamin K and is mainly water, which makes it a good source of dietary fiber
- Spinach - a low-calorie leafy green loaded with nutrients. It's a great source of iron, dietary magnesium
- Kale – contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium and Vitamin K. Also a good source of Vitamin C and iron. It’s full of phosphorous, magnesium and potassium, which are important for energy production and cell metabolism.
- Lemons - good source of Vitamin C, which aids the immune system. Lemons are also rich in bioflavonoids and are a natural diuretic.