Pineapple Juice, Apple Juice, Spinach, Kale, Distilled Water, Ginger, Lemons
Size: 15.2 Ounces
- If you can't go to a yoga class you might as well drink a yoga juice: namaste!
- Pineapple Juice - has Vitamin C and beta-carotene and is a popular base for smoothies
- Apple Juice - is 88% water and apples are rich in plant compounds; full of vitamins B and C, which are great for the immune system and cell metabolism. Also has soluble fiber pectin
- Spinach - a low-calorie leafy green loaded with nutrients. It's a great source of iron, dietary magnesium
- Kale – contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium and Vitamin K. Also a good source of Vitamin C and iron. It’s full of phosphorous, magnesium and potassium, which are important for energy production and cell metabolism.
- Distilled Water - water that's purified through distillation where water is boiled until it becomes steam and then cooled back down. This process eliminates contaminants
- Ginger - is high in gingerol and contains more potassium than a banana
- Lemons - good source of Vitamin C, which aids the immune system. Lemons are also rich in bioflavonoids and are a natural diuretic.